Twin Rivers Education Centre/Four Directions Secondary School
CODE OF CONDUCT – revised January 2017
The Code of Conduct is intended to
encourage acceptable student behaviour.
Students are expected to:
- attend school regularly and be punctual for class.
- dress appropriately for school.
- use language that is appropriate for time and place.
- be considerate of the thoughts, feelings and heritage of others.
- abstain from bullying or harassing students, staff and visitors.
- refrain from using drugs or alcohol while at school.
Drugs, alcohol and weapons are not permitted on school premises at any time.
This CODE OF CONDUCT prohibits discrimination on the basis of an individual's or a group's race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, family and marital status, age, physical disability, sex or sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression.
Students who contravene this Code of Conduct
will be subject to discipline according to the individual situation.
Parents/Guardian of offenders and victims, police,
and/or other agencies will be notified of breaches of conduct as required.