985 Holt St
Kamloops, BC, V2B 5H1
Every Student is a success story waiting to be told...
Check out some tips on how to prevent our youth from dying of a drug overdose.
We would like to make sure you are aware;
The last day of classes is June 23rd
Report Cards will be available June 29th
Summer School will start July 4th at Norkam Secondary
Congratulations to the 36 TREC
students who will be participating in TREC's Commencement on Monday, June 5th at 6:00pm. Please note, you MUST do the following
1. Get a gown measured with LESLIE.
2. Get a grad photo down with DONNA.
3. Bring a 'baby/toddler' photo to MS. Dye (with your name on the back - it will be returned).
4. Pick up the four free tickets for the ceremony from the office after May 4th and before May 19th. Additional tickets are $5/dollars each.
5. Mandatory rehearsal at 10:00am on June 5th in TREC's gym.
6. Be here by 4:45pm on June 5th to have photos with Donna and a snack. In Room 101 by 5:45 with your gown on for entrance into the gym at 6:00pm precisely.
TO PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES IN A CARING AND TRUSTING ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL STUDENTS TO LEARN TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR LEARNING AND BEHAVIOUR AND EXPERIENCE SUCCESS.
TWIN RIVERS EDUCATION CENTRE WILL BE A POSITIVE CHOICE AS A HIGH SCHOOL IN KAMLOOPS.THE STAFF AT TREC WILL BE DISTRICT LEADERS IN SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STANDARDS, ALTERNATE LEARNING STRATEGIES AND POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT SYSTEMS
1. Increase student attendance to 90%.
2. Maintain course completion rates at a minimum of two courses per semester.
3. Increase student's ability to interact positively with peers and adults